Sunday, October 14, 2012

Paris Souvenirs

If ever you're in Paris and looking for some iconic souvenirs that don't do much damage to your purse, why not check  Bons  Basiers  de  Paris   out...  Simply,   tanks  with ---

Of  course ,  the  Eiffel   Tower ...... 

and,    on  the   14th  of   July ....
and  Oh-la-la , the  French maid's uniform, the sexy  version ...
.... French  poodle , as  if   there  is  any other kind of  poodle ...
Can-can , as  only  the  French  can ....



                        


( Images from www.bons-baisers.fr )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say, while looking through hundreds of blogs daily, the theme of this blog is different (for all the proper reasons). If you do not mind me asking, what's the name of this theme or would it be a especially designed affair? It's significantly better compared to the themes I use for some of my blogs.

muirneg said...

I'm using Blogger's 'Watermark' template. I like that the color is easy on the eyes .

Anonymous said...

Thx for your post, I really enjoy your blog. Long time lurker, first time commenter, you know the drill. I tried to share this one time before, I don’t think it posted correctly…hopefully it will this time!

muirneg said...

Thanks for taking the time. Glad you enjoyed.Cheers!