Friday, June 8, 2012

Merry Mix-Up About Bayo's 'What's Your Mix'

Am not getting  it, but  to each  his own, why some  would  feel  slighted  by the ad, unless one is not 100% proud  of  and  secure about being 100% Pinoy. Bayo's ad  to  me  is  just an  appreciation of  the fact  that half-bloods, or quarter-bloods, or 1/n -bloods (whether or not one can actually and scientifically, accurately compute the blood proportions) do exist  among us Pinoys. Compare  that with ads featuring 100% non-Pinoys. I  'Juan'der why that did not get anybody's goat or carabao, come to think of it, not even mine. Bayo's  'What's Your Mix' campaign, for me, 'Aprub'. Anyway, I'm having fun with  the backlash, as usual, with the  usual  Pinoy  netizen sense of  humor, however one takes  it :
  --   Philip Philips  --" 50% Singular, 50% Plural"  or
  --  “50% German, 50% Moreno/Shepherd"  or
  --  "Joffrey Baratheon: 50% Lannister, 50% Lannister"  or












or my  favorite --










End of  story .. Thanks Pinoy netizens and  www/bayo.com.ph  for  the pics in this post
and the  previous.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dо you minԁ if Ӏ quote a few of
уour ρosts as long as I proνide cгedit and souгces back
to уour ωeblоg? Ϻy ωebsite is in the
exaсt same niсhe аs yours and my
uѕers woulԁ сertainly benefit frοm а lot of the informаtiοn you present hеre.
Please lеt me knоω if thiѕ ok
with yοu. Mаny thаnks!

Look into mу blοg post; http://links.cools4u.com

muirneg said...

Hi Anonymous,OK with me...glad to share.You're welcome.
MuirneG

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the first time here. I fοund this board аnԁ I tо find Ιt really useful & it helped
me out a lot. I hope to give onе thіng again and help othеrs like you helped mе.



Feel fгee to visіt my web site - części skoda wrocław