Monday, December 31, 2012

Living the Beautiful Life in 2013

Just  a little more  than  two hours  after  the  2013  countdown, just  came  from  a 'media noche'  with  the  family  and the  wine  is  still  keeping me  awake. It seems  like  a  good  time  to  lay down my New  Year's  resolution.   Here is  my  list:
1. Be  unfreakable. Do  not  let  myself  or  my inner  self  be  affected  by  adverse  external  circumstances of  any  kind. Do not  expend  any  energy  reacting  to  undesirable  things;
2. Be  of  an  abundant  state  of  mind   and  manifest  a  better  place  to  live  in, a  home  for  my  soul;  and  live  the  life  in a  style  that  says  'life  and  its  living  is  beautiful';
3. Do  the  things and  enjoy  the  things that  will  make  my   heart, mind  and  soul  sing. 

In  short, live  a  beautiful  life  in  a  beautiful  place  doing   and  experiencing   things  that  are  beautiful!

No comments: