Monday, July 18, 2011

Bucket List

I'm on flu leave, and still having that worried/anxious feeling of being absent from work even when I know fully well that I'm not indispensable and I wouldn't want to be indispensable (not good for either side). That really is the rut-est of ruts. So to lift myself out of this, I'm just going to sit down and write down my official bucket list. So here goes..

1. Pilgrimage to the Holy Land.
2. Visit the 'Galve' places( so far, two that I've read about)on this planet -- there's the town of Galve in Teruel, in Spain, which is noted for its dinosaur fossils, then there's Lake Galve (with an ancient castle in the middle) in Trakai in Lithuania.
3. Slow-travel in Italy, France, Spain, Switzerland, Germany, Kotor and Prague and other eastern European countries and blog about it.
4. Climb up that rocky seaside hill in Skopelos in Greece up to the chapel where they filmed the wedding scene in 'Mama Mia'.
5. Establish my own successful clothing line and be able to quip "I only wear originals --- mine".
6. "Color the world" -- one way or the other.
7. Treat and invite family and friends to home-cooked,dine-out dinners or get-togethers, at least once a month.
8. Do something for the environment.
9. Create a "thing" of beauty and share it with others.
10. Live in a "First World Philippines under God".

And so it is . Do I need a break, a career break.

No comments: